We went this Saturday to cut our Christmas tree, and Cory was along for the adventure. Beautiful sunny day, 2 of three involved had cameras, and the pine smells oh so good! We headed off to one lot of Wiggen’s Tree Farm to find our perfect tree.
Playlist for the drive, a combination of Jonathan’s ipod on shuffle and his tweaks dependent upon the mood of the adventurers. I thought this would be entertaining, especially after thinking about it later in context to our adventure.
1.Tragedy- Wu-Tang Clan- Wu Chronicles
2. Waikki- Jon Brion- Punch Drunk Love Soundtrack
3. One for Daddy-O- Cannonball Adderly- Somethin’ Else
4. Proust- The Jazz Mandolin Project- Jungle Tango
5. Masterplan- jj- jjn*2
6. Where Are You Going?- Dave Matthews Band live recording- The Central Park Concert
7. Mischief of a Sleepwalker- Sound Tribe Sector 9 live recording- 09-29-2007
8. Winter is Coming- Radical Face- Ghost
9. Les Bras de Mer- Yann Tiersen- C’etait ici
10. Potato Juice and Liquid Bread- Minus the Bear- This is What I Know About Being Gigantic
11. Jonathan’s Organ- Portastatic- The Nature of Sap
12. Notorious Thugs- Bone Thugs N’ Harmony- Greatest Hits Disc
13. You Never Know- Dave Matthews Band- Busted Stuff
14. Manifest Destiny- Jamiroquai- The Return of the Space Cowboy
15. Tommy Guerrero- Another Brother Gone- Soul Food Taqueria
Here are the photos of the day snapped by me. More to come later of the actual tree decorating, and perhaps some scans when Cory gets his shots developed.
Check back in soon for the results of last week’s dye bath, the making of the christmas ornaments, and the decorating of the tree. I love the holidays!