I am not going to show the entire process for this post, as I already showed the basic construction of a pillow gusset wallet. I used the pattern I had already drafted for the sample to drape a new front, and then went from there in the construction process. The product shown below is made in final leathers, since I made this to submit to the American Craft Council Competition. It was also a good chance to work with my actual leathers and see how they behave.
I thought the new pattern piece kind of looked like a sting ray creature, so I drew some eyes on there, lol.
Overall, I was very happy with how this muslin turned out; there were no sewing or construction issues, only a few minor variations from the original idea, and the results were great.